onsdag 19 mars 2014

fint: 

"my fashion goals are for people to look at me and think “she was born on the moon and her blood is stardust”"

"I call her A.Z because it all begins and ends with her" 

Alex Turner’s love letter to Alexa Chung: "My mouth hasn’t shut up about you since you kissed it. The idea that you may kiss it again is stuck in my brain, which hasn’t stopped thinking about you since well before any kiss."

"I searched “bitch” on google maps and it gave me directions to your house"

"In Sweden we don’t say “I love you”, we say “hejhej monika, hej på dig monika” which means “you are the only flower on my field” and I think that’s beautiful"

"do you think because you touched me you know me? you're just a boy and i have galaxies growing inside of me" 

"Six shots later and 
I'm still staring at 
My hands trying to 
Remember how it felt 
To hold you"

"I'M LIKE AN OSCAR; I SHOULD BE WITH LEO DICAPRIO BUT I'M NOT" 

"glamour är något som finns där, inte något du tar på dig. det finns under huden. det glittrar när du inte gör det"

“Dear Jordana, you’re the only person I would allow to be shrunk down to a microscopic size and swim inside me in a tiny submersible machine. You’re too good for me; you’re too good for anyone.” 

"my favourite color is cute boys"

“One day you fall for this boy. And he touches you with his fingers. And he burns holes in your skin with his mouth. And it hurts when you look at him. And it hurts when you don’t. And it feels like someone’s cut you open with a jagged piece of glass.”


boy: shit baby you're so wet already
girl: that's actually just vaginal discharge and my body is cleansing itself from bacteria and dead cells to prevent infection and to maintain optimal reproductive health i'm not even all that turned on right now and i would prefer to go get some food or something

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

älska mig bara